Metallic epoxy 3
Metallic epoxy 4
A new concept in the field of flooring that will revolutionize the flooring concepts. This has been used in the industrial sector for years due to its durability and other advantages.
Now this revolutionary concept has been introduced in the Indian Home Decor Industry. The flooring’s finished look is a smooth, glass like finish that has a unique and subtle reflective sparkle. No two floors will ever look the same. There are endless creative techniques that can be used to create a style that you can call your own.
There are various advantages of metallic flooring over its other counter parts.
- Affordability : – Metallic epoxy flooring is actually cheaper than most decorative flake and stained floor systems. In these tough economic times, homeowners and businesses are looking for alternatives to the ordinary without sacrificing quality. Pure Metallic offers just that.
- Distinguished, customized and unique results :- The effects achieved cannot be duplicated with any other coating methods. Pure Metallic reflects light and gives the finished floor more dimension and depth than a concrete stain. Pure Metallic is the “Wow!” factor that you always imagined.
- Easy installation :- Applying Pure Metallic is just plain simple. Just apply the Pure Metallic primer coat, the Pure Metallic base-coat and any of our Pure Metallic effects/techniques. The best part is that you can completely customize this and make it BESPOKE. You are in complete creative control of your Pure Metallic floor.
- Easy Maintenance :- The flooring is water resistant, acid proof, resistant to scratch so cleaning and maintaining it is very simple. Just a regular cleaning with your household cleaning agents and your floor shines as good as new.
- Large scale of application :- This technique can be applied anywhere, anywhere. Offices, restaurants, garages, stores, showroom, homes, bathrooms, kitchens, bars…. The MOST important thing is that in most of the cases/sites, once doesn’t have to change the existing flooring. This can be applied straight on your previous floor, thereby reducing the mess and debris usually created at interior sites.
Inquire with us for more details and we shall be more than happy to help you.